Coming from Memphis, Tennessee, NLE Choppa is a young songwriter, rapper and singer who has created waves in American rap industry with his debut song named “Shotta Flow.”
NLE Choppa’s net worth as on date is around $ 3 million.
NLE Choppa’s birth name is Bryson Potts who was born in Memphis, Tennessee on 1st November 2002. Choppa had a decent childhood and he went on to attend Cordova High School in Memphis. Like most teenage Americans, Choppa also wanted to play basketball during his early days but gave up as he often ended up hurting himself.
Then Choppa discovered his talent to rap and joined his school friends to rap. At a young age of 15, he made a song named “No Love Anthem.” During those days he used “YNR Choppa” as his stage name. He later changed it to “NLE Choppa.’
Bryson Potts, famous with his stage name NLE Choppa released his first song in 2019 under the name “Shotta Flow.” It marked the entry of a new pop star and the video became a massive hit on Youtube. The video went on to achieve 10 million views in just a month out of which 3 million views came within the first week after the release. It was a dream debut for NLE Choppa. Also, his debut song was certified by RIAA.
Choppa managed to carve a fan base for himself with his first song itself and hence didn’t wait much to release his second single. His second single which was named as “Shotta Flow Pt. 2“ was marketed as the sequel of the first one. As expected, this video broke the records of “Shotta Flow” and went on to register 20 million views by April 2019 i.e just 2 months after the release.
With just 2 hit songs in his kitty, Choppa was the new hot favourite in the pop industry and hence it created a tiff between various recording companies to sign him. Each recording label wanted to encash his success.
Choppa then worked on this third single and meanwhile featured in a song named “Dreams” of the album “Just Another Gangsta.” The song was sung by Birdman and Juvenile. In the following month he again appeared in the album “Lost Planet.” The song was named “Double.” After featuring in 2 albums he released his third single named “Blocc is Hot.” He also got an opportunity to perform at the prestigious “Beale Street Music Festival.” His performance was well appreciated by the fans, audience and critics. He is considered to be the next big name in the American pop industry.
NLE Choppa Songs
Here is a list of NLE Choppa’s song
- Shotta Flow (Song, 2019)
- Shotta Flow Pt. 2 (Song, 2019)
- Blocc is Hot (Song 2019)
Net Worth of NLE Choppa
Although Choppa is just 3 songs old, he has managed to earn both name and money with the 3 songs only. His net worth as on date is estimated around $ 3 million dollars.
But he has a long way to go to establish himself in this dynamic music industry.
Best Quotes From NLE Choppa
- “I’m handling it well. I already had a lot of maturities, because I’ve been through a lot. I’ve been through a lot more than what an average 16-year-old goes through. I already just had maturity. It wasn’t any more playing, for real now. This business is serious. I had to cut it all the way up, tight.” – NLE Choppa
- “Whatever is out of the element that I don’t do is a no for me. I’m not going to let anybody force me to do anything, I ain’t going to look at no money to do it. That ain’t me. I don’t care how much you paying me, or what you say. None of that.” – NLE Choppa
- “Really in my music, you ain’t going to learn too much, but just how to do violence. But if you’re talking to me, you just learn from me that being yourself is the best way to be. Be you. You ain’t got to the front for nobody, the cap for nobody, none of that. Be yourself. It’ll take you far.” – NLE Choppa
- “Before it happened. When I looked at the video that they recorded, I’m like, “Man this is crazy. This is like the exact same vision I had, like in a dream I kept having, that I chase,” you know what I’m saying? I pretty much envisioned all this, for sure.” – NLE Choppa